Saturday 12 July 2014

Tutorial: Summer Makeup

Summer is now in full swing, although the English weather could persuade you to think otherwise, seriously where is that beautiful sunshine we had? With summer there is the usual abundance of bright colours and dewy-skin, not being a fan of the dewy skin I thought I would jump on the bright lip bandwagon, so I picked up a lipstick from Sleek (I think they've become my new favourite brand, whoops!).

The lipstick I bought is a bright coral-orange-pink colour (Great colour description there.). In today's post I'll be showing you how i would wear it. Alright let's get started!







Tah Dah! Behold here is my face!! (Haha) To start I applied foundation etc. then I use two colours from the MUA Undress Me Too palette, I used a nude-practically the same colour as my skin shade called Naked all over the lid, and into the crease I blended a taupe-y colour called Lavish. As I am using such a bright lip I decided to go from a very minimal, simple eye look. Next I lined my eyes with Revlon Colourstay Eye Pen, and applied mascara. Blusher and Bronzer followed, with a MUA blush in Lolly and the famous Hoola bronzer from benefit. On to the star of the show, the bright lip, the lipstick from Sleek, it is called Papaya punch and it's VERY creamy and soft. I actually saw Cherry Wallis wearing this in her beauty haul video and it was so pretty I kinda HAD to get it and I'm really happy I did. Thanks Cherry!





So, that's all I had for today. First makeup tutorial on this blog DONE!! Now I just have the dreadful wait to see if people like it, YAY!! *laughs nervously*. Thank you so much for reading and if you liked it stay tuned as there will be plenty more. Also if anyone has any suggestions for posts or you want to chat with me please leave a comment below or you can contact me through any social media (they're all linked in the side bar) and I'll talk to you later.

Livvy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment