Sunday 12 October 2014

Tutorial: Bird (Halloween)

Halloween has arrived!!!

To start of my FIRST Halloween series I thought I’d begin with a Bird makeup look. This particular bird was inspired by Klairedelysart, a makeup artist and YouTuber; I thought her version of bird makeup was really unique and pretty. Although where she used more traditional bird colours of brown, white and black, I decided for Halloween I'd make mine a bit crazy and bright so i chose purple and gold as a colour scheme.





To start I did something a bit different, I drew a face chart of the makeup.

This really helped me to visualise how the makeup would look and tie in together. Also when apply the makeup it helped to know where things when, how high and in what shape, that sort of thing. Having never done anything like this when planning makeup look, I would definitely recommend it.








I was going to make this look a tutorial on YouTube but my camera kept falling off my "tripod" (I say "tripod" cos it was just a pile of book.....I don't have a tripod), and so I took it as a sign that I shouldn't film it, haha. I hope you've enjoyed and if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them below or on my social media (it's linked at the side) and I'll see ya later.

Livvy xx






No comments:

Post a Comment